St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

A New Beginning!

gave a facelift for my blog.. hope u guys like the new change. i was getting bored of the old one.. so yeah. decided to change to girls. heh. its a fresher and a more uplifting one. did some modifications to it.

anyways. its a thursday morning now. wondering why the hell im still awake? well.. tats cos im meeting halim later for breakfast.. i know tat if i sleep now, i wont be waking up till at least like 2pm. so yeah.. staying awake.

been ill on wednesday. woke up with no voice. felt really under the weather. oops! i forgot to mention.. went to Wild Wild Wet on tuesday with jon, cam and cam's cousin mary ann. the rides were pretty fun but i wish i hadnt gone.. some stuff happened and im not too happy about it. i wish to write more about it but i really dont want to hurt anyone's feelings. let's just put it as i was comtemplating on reconciling with jon but wat happened at the water theme park changed my mind.

another thing. i was at one of the rides called tsunami.. this tidal wave ride thing.. it creates massive waves.. wah lao. im not tat great of a swimmer so i ended up drinking loads of chlorine water. yuck! maybe tat explains why i lost my voice on wednesday when i woke up.. since i started off with a sore throat before i went there and after the chlorine.. hahahha.. u all know the equation.

so tat was tuesday and wednesday.. other than the fact tat i was feeling sick and forgoing clubbing with the girls(winnie, hanizah, cassandra and etc..), i didnt go cos im left with 20 bucks till my next pay.. which is on the 5th of july. *counts* another 18 days. urgh. paid for jon's trip into the theme park as well as all the food and stuff..

nevertheless.. school is starting in less than 2 weeks' time. to be precise, its only another 10-11 more days to school. kinda looking forward to it.. since this holiday has been more of a rollercoaster ride than anything else. with nick and jon.. and everything else.. *sigh* i kinda NEED school to put the stability back into my life. or at least keep me and my mind occupied.

sharon's leaving on 17th july, jen just left, halim's leaving early next year.. everyone seems to be going somewhere or leaving to somewhere. one by one slowly, everyone is leaving me. sad.. lonely.. *sigh* feeling pretty melancholic actually. oh well, i guess it is all part and parcel of growing up.

anyways, im working as BA this weekend again. trying to earn as much money as i can so tat when school starts.. i would get cash. still need to do more shopping. great singapore sale still on. waiting for the levis' warehouse sale in early july. *evil laugh*

u know wat... actually.. ive been wanting to meet nick or see nick more than anything or anyone else. i really do. i miss him loads. god.. i sound like some lovelorn idiot. i dont love him. i just miss him making me laugh and all. i wish i could just get to see him before school begins and i'd be happy. i wish he could just let me..

oh well.. really nothing much i can do on my end.. he's totally outta my league already. lost to me i guess.. dont wanna have any form of hope anymore. just gonna get more hurt and disappointed in the end..

okay.. im gonna end here now.. alot of typing already. fingers r tired. this is for everyone else who reads my blog and r my fans. funny how some people say my blogs r not like others.. totally not boring like others.. weird... to be honest, i began this blog not to let the whole world know wat's going on in my life.. but for me to keep memories and read back into the past and relive precious memories. tats why.. if blogger shut down.. *touches wood* it'd mean i'd lose my precious memories too. thank u girls and boys for making this blog worthwhile and being a part of my life! *hugs n kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home