St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Beautiful Morning

GOOD MORNING! rise and shine and im awake at this hour. why? cos i just came home actually. went to send my mom and my eldest sis off at the airport. their flight in in another 25 min or so.. where to? japan! they r going to be away for 10 days and would only be back on the 10th of May. its my mom's first trip that far away, eldest sis paid for her air ticket, accommodation would be taken care of as they would be staying at a relative's place. and spending money.. my uncle gave my mom 700 sgd worth of japanese yen to spend. how cool? awesome.

in this 10 days, im responsible for my brother's well being. im practically playing mother to him. i have to wash his uniform and iron them, making sure that he doesnt run out of uniform. then im also doing most of the cooking. mom bought alot of stuff and kept it in the fridge. so that i can cook up something for the rest of us at home...

anyways. wondering abt my current marital status or my relationship status? im not too sure abt it actually. dont know if it is ok, good, bad, maybe? or more of i dont know. im just chilling. didnt call him at all yesterday cos i was angry at him. long story. but those who have been in touch with me would know why i was pissed off.

this friday is my celebration/partimania! lol. im definitely going clubbing. must go clubbing. havent clubbed in ages and i really have to. halim is coming.. so is winnie, oliver, cam, hanizah.. hopefully the other unconfirmed friends like varian, casey, kevin, daniel, vick, amelia, chitra, utt and etc would call me and confirm with me real soon. cant wait. im planning to go chinablack. havent been there since last dec. thought it'd be a nice big and spacious place for me and my friends to partay.

talking abt chinablack, it is the reason why i was angry at him. anyways, let's first talk abt my birthday.. abt how it went. but before that, i would like to thank all my friends for wishing me and being there for me all this while.. i miss all of u loads and i cant wait to catch up with each and everyone of u again. my birthday was spent mostly at home. didnt go out till in the evening. jon spent my birthday with me. we met in orchard and caught a movie. caught 50 first dates. starring drew barrymore and adam sandler. real hilarious movie. totally love rob schneider in that movie man. its a highly recommended movie by me!!

we went for dinner as well.. well.. he ate.. not me. cos i was full, i had vercimilli(im not sure of the spelling) and egg. mom cooked it for me for my birthday. went to far east to buy earrings. he bought a pair, asked me to choose it, for both our piercing at the cartiledge. one for him and one for me. then after the movie.. we just walked around and to the train station at dhoby ghaut and i stayed over at his place. as for wat happened at his place. i think many of u would be able to guess. lol. but i had a great time! =) i guess him spending my birthday with me was my present as he didnt spend it with me last year...

okok.. im really tired. finally done with i-search paper and stuff. need to study for marketing when i wake up later. so i really have to catch my sleep. didnt sleep the night before... i'll talk abt why i was angry at jon another time alright? sorry abt it. too darn tired..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home