St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Hmm
i forgot to mention tat nick has just left for canada for his graduation yesterday morning. he's going to be away for two weeks. i guess with nick away.. it's a good time for me to settle wateva btwn me and jon or at least clear up my shit.

the night and morning before nick left, we spent it together. i didnt think i would get to see him before he left.. i thought i would only get to see him like in another two weeks' time instead. cos he did say tat he is busy and he might not be able to meet up with me. who knew... the whole day i didnt msg him.. would he actually msg me and ask me out for a movie..

he came to pick me up at my place at abt 8plus and we went to watch a movie at lido. we watched 'laws of attraction' starring pierce brosnan and julianne moore. it was a nice show. nothing fancy or great but nice. its not the first time watching a movie with nick.. second time actually. the last time around.. we watched 'troy'. i like watching movies with him.. he makes me feel needed. in a sense tat im not watching it with any stranger, but with someone i know.

then after tat we headed back to his place n i helped him pack his luggage. helped him decide on wat to wear for his graduation day.. like which shirt goes with which tie, along with the pants and the overcoat. as well as which pants/jeans to bring over and stuff. it was pretty fun, somewat like a fashion parade. him strutting his stuff in those clothes and me picking it out for him. heh. after tat it was still really early and we just slept side by side.. cuddled and slept soundly.. till his alarm went off and he took his shower and afterwards.. he sent me home and he went off to the airport.. bleah.

it was really sweet and nice.. spending time with him.. all tat really made me miss him quite abit since he is not in town. funny how he asked me in the car.. wat i wanted from vancouver. didnt think tat he'd ask. didnt really want anything from vancouver.. so i told him tat i wanted him back in singapore in one piece safe and sound. he said sure no problem.. (the truth is.. wateva he gets from canada tat is specifically for me, i'd be very happy) =P

its been more than a day since nick flew off to canada.. and he had already sent me 2 smses from canada.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home