St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Updates Pt 2

other than all tat going on in my weekend job.. i did mention that there r alot of new ppl in my life. i got to know alot of new ppl due to my job. got to know lots of other promoters from the supermarkets that i was assigned to. the difference btwn promoters and us BAs is that BAs are directly hired by the events company, whereas promoters r hired thru employment, recruit agencies.
during my job briefing for BA, i got to know nicholas ng. he is the trade marketing officer in APB, under the supermarket/sundries division. so indirectly he is my superior. though feline of EIdeas is my immediate boss. nicholas or nick for short has made an important appearance in my life. let me tell u abt his background or at least some stuff abt him. nick is 25 this year, he drives, he earns at least 3k in a month, he just came back from canada having completed his degreee in mass communications and he lives alone(cos his parents' house doesnt have a room for him). sounds like i did a background check on him? nah. ive been talking to him over the phone and going out with him for quite a bit. he's the almost perfect dream guy tat has walked into my life. cos of him i realised how much better i should and could be treated. know wat? he calls me almost every night before he sleeps even when i didnt ask him to? other than tat, if i dont msg him for almost a whole day.. he'd take the initiative to msg me instead?
he is a really sweet guy.. never known a even more fillial guy than him. i always look forward to meeting him, be it for a movie or for supper.. there is this freshness about him. another reason also lies in how comfortable we feel in the company of one another. the way he makes me laugh or smile.. how we can just be at ease with one another. i just want to get to know him better. he is really interesting in character and personality.
i like nick. there's no doubt abt it. but at the same time, i know it may just be my wishful thinking.. maybe its just a crush or an infatuation...
have a question in ur mind rite now? want to ask me wat abt jon? or how's me and jon? well, we're currently on this one month break where there are no obligations for both parties to call or to inform of their whereabouts.. no obligations or restrictions to go out with whoever or whenever. i was the one who set the one month break. i just feel so tired. tired of trying to make this relationship work. exhausted. especially when i snapped. ive lost my patience. since tat night when jon picked a fight with me in the middle of the night at 5am abt me not informing him of my plans(i was out with a friend).. and prior to that, he picked a fight with me going out with anil(my ex bf) for supper and that he didnt like it and stuff.. that he doesnt trust anil and blah blah~. since tat incident abt anil, my patience had already become really thin, i did tell jon abt it but nooo someone didnt pay attention and picked another argument with me.. i just snapped! now, every lil thing abt jon that irritates me, really irritates me to the max. being with him or around him has become frustrating already. tats why i asked for a month off to at least try to get tat patience or faith back. jon agreed to it. but he did ask.. after 1 month, wat happens? i told him, if im ready to go back to him, i would. if not then i'll leave.. harsh? maybe. impulsive? i think not. think all this is happening cos of nick's appearance? maybe. maybe not. u guys all know all along how've ive been while being with jon.. maybe all i need is change..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home