St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Monday, May 31, 2004

Happy! Sha La~ La~ La~ La~

ok.. back to why im happy.. or why i could be happy. this whole weekend was spent working my arse off. worked on fri, sat and today(sun). worked near woodlands customs checkpoint on friday at sheng siong hypermarket. i was just a few steps away from johor man. lol anyways.. tat night, martin was my sales rep. dont really like him. i believed he had bad intentions towards me.. cos he asked me to go clubbing after work and he was quite secretive to the other promoter when the promoter asked martin in the car if he was sending me home.. thank god, i mentioned nick and he backed off man. if not tat guy would be thinking of screwing me.

then on sat i was assigned to the west side. urgh. so freaking far can? was assigned to BOON LAY jurong point liberty and clementic ntuc. KNN. so freaking far.. then my sales rep was patrick. dont like patrick either, he got this black face.. damn fucked up face. then in the evening.. jonny took over. jonny is nice.. damn funny person. comical. makes work fun and makes us laugh at his mad antics.
jonny isnt supposed to be with the supermarkets division. he belongs to the sundries division. but cos nick is not in singapore.. jonny has taken over his duties as for now. and sunday was at jurong east IMM giant and at boon lay ntuc. sales for both days were really good. sold close to 15 cartons. my partner or colleague was fun and hyper like me.. proactive and keen to sell.. xiulan is her name.. we both worked pretty hard and produced good results i guess. both of us were damn tired but we still went on.. :)

so maybe it cos of the fun i had this weekend working.. tat my mind is always work and fun.. tat im not really thinking abt jon and all those suffocating stuff.

but the other reason is highly cos nick msged me today from canada. hee! we kinda chatted over sms for awhile today. was nice. he said he misses me.. lol. funny. said he cant wait to get back to singapore... lol.. me silly.. me behaving like mad woman. lol

anyways.. all this leads me to think how tight my finances would be next month cos of my HIGH bills due to me sending smses to canada.. shit.. need to cut down. im already trying not to smsm nick till he smses.. and he only comes back on the 6th of june. cant wait! hurhurhur.

okay. me going to sleep. me going swimming tmrw morn. me will be late if i dont sleep now. goodnight! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home