St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

SICK SICK SICK

wah liew. been damn sick. the full-blown flu has finally come down upon me. couldnt sleep properly all night last night. kept waking up. it was either tat the fan was too cold for me or tat i needed to pee, or tat i just couldnt sleep properly. the fever began during tat time too. it went on to morning.. i woke up at 7plus and i told mom tat im gonna follow her to the office so tat i can go see a doctor. she suggested polyclinic at toa payoh. but the wait at the polyclinic scares me. so i was like "erm.. dont want can?"

waited and waited for mom to get ready.. wah lao. she took damn long can. waited till 8plus then she suddenly said we're going to the clinic nearby at whampoa. then we walked walked and walked somemore. somehow.. dont know why, i had no idea which clinic mom wanted to bring me to. tried to guess but we walked so far and so much tat i really didnt have a clue. till we got there tat is.. then she said.. "aiya, should have walked the other way.." then i was like.. almost "peng".

waited for quite sometime for the doctor. waited for like 20 min. so long! then the stupid doctor didnt even check much. just ask me wat's wrong with me.. and ask me to open my mouth and he shone a torchlight into my mouth, listened to my breathing, took my temperature and asked me if i went to china or if i had rashes. knn. fucking 25 bucks can? anyways, my temperature was quite high. 38 degrees. but i think it cant beat the last time i was sick at jon's. tat one was 38.6 degrees. but still cant beat tat time i was little.. 39.3 degrees. -evil laugh- u all must think im crazy. lol

must be the medication! he gave me anti-biotics, 2 bottles of cough syrup and paracetamol, or in another words, panadol la. all tat for freaking 25 bucks. damn, i should have studied harder and become a doctor. charge alot and do little.

i thought i wasnt gonna go to work today.. but then i did. i actually did call my boss and tell her im sick.. but i also told her tat i WANT to work but im sick.. and i told her tat if she doesnt mind me going to work sick.. i'd go. then she asked me how sick i am. i told her i got fever, cough and basically the flu. she said if i dont mind she wouldnt mind lor. so i went.

mark was my sales rep today. i did call him to tell him tat im sick but im still gonna work. so he was really nice and concerned. he kept telling me.. if im really not feeling well, he asked me to call him and he'd let me go home early. so nice rite? pity i couldnt sell much beer today. only 1 carton. so freaking pathetic. my worst sundry record. fuck man. did i mention tat the sundry was at sleazy geylang with loads of whores? it was right beside the road, so much dust and smoke.. n it was so noisy with the traffic. if i had the voice, i would shout, but i dont. kept coughing like mad while working. the owner of the mini-mart very nice.. i want to buy drinks.. they say no need to pay.. "kaki lang". so nice.. :) but i feel damn paiseh leh. so tat was pretty much my day today.. or yesterday. since its saturday already.

well.. im gonna go rest now.. still working tmrw at jurong point. goodnight y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home