St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Happy? Sad? Both?

met nick for awhile earlier.. he came by to return me my snoopy box. the snoopy box which i kept the banana crumbs muffins which i specially baked for him.

the meeting was brief and short. im happy tat i got to see him again after so long.. but sad cos i wish it was more than just this short meeting. i was dressed really down-to-earth, unlike the usual times which i met him.. i was just in a spag top and shorts.. tied my hair up in a ponytail and wore my glasses. it was the first time in which he saw me in my glasses and in super slack casual wear. first thing he said to me was... "nice glasses!" and i smiled and said.. "thanks.." it was a nice warm feeling to see him smile and hear his warm friendly voice again. i missed all of that.. and so much more. i guess i feel sad cos i wanted tat warm feeling to last.. but i cant do anything for tat to happen. alot of things when it comes to nick.. it is not in my hands.. i cant do anything abt it. sad but true i guess.

while i was waiting.. i was walking my dog too. nick's met piggy before.. and piggy recognised nick.. piggy was soo happy to see him.. ironically, so was i. piggy was jumping all around nick.. then nick mentioned tat he cant stay cos he had a friend in his car waiting for him.. so he went off. before he went off.. he actually patted my head. i gave a weird look to him.. haha.
while he was getting into his car.. he said, "you dont look tat good.." and i said.. "cos im sick.." and he said, "yeah i know.." and tat was it..

*sigh* i dont know wat else i can say.. cept tat im getting more sick.. can feel a fever coming down on me.. cough is getting worse.. and im really reaching the stage of full blown flu. hate it tat im halfway there. half sick and half not. semi-lethargic.

oh yeah.. met up with halim for breakfast.. i had peanut porridge, ngoh hiang and fish cake. halim didnt have anything. then we walked all the way to little india to find his henna powder. didnt find it. but at least halim ate something. he had masala thosai.. at kamala vilas. the best thosai ever! i didnt have any cos i was stuffed already.. after tat we both headed home.. i got home and slept.. woke up at like 2 plus cos i was awakened by feline(my boss)'s phonecall to inform me of my schedule this weekend. after tat i tried to go back to sleep but i couldnt. stayed up since..

then i got a phonecall from oliver. he asked me if i wanted to accompany him to do some shopping.. i said im sick.. but then wat the hell.. so i went along.. he came to pick me up.. he had his uncle's car.. so we drove to bugis.. then to suntec.. he got his stuff and then we headed home. got some nice news from him., he's dating a girl. so happy for him. :) then he sent me home.. and then nick called... and wat happened happened..

goodnight all. im really not feeling too good. thanks for being concerned. love u all.

1 Comments:

Blogger St3phani3 said...

i really hope i do too! i hate the blocked nose and the tasteless food. :P and i dont think u'd want to hug me.. flu is contagious

June 19, 2004 at 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home