St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Friday, August 20, 2004

The Super 6

ever wondered if the super six applied to urself? well, if u think about it carefully.. it really does. thinking wat the super six are? well, they are what, when, where, who, why and how. now let me tell u how it would apply to me and maybe u can figure how it would apply to u too. :)


what? when i first wake up in the morning, i would say. "FUCK! What time is it?!" if not i would go, "what should i eat for lunch today?" or.. "what the fuck do you want?" or.. "what is your fucking problem?" and "what assignments do we have?", "what happened?", "what went wrong?", "what is he doing now?"

next you have when? "when is the assignment due?", "when are we going clubbing again?", "when is he going to call me?", "when is my period coming?", "when is the bitch going to pay me?", "when would i ever see him again?"

where? "where are we going?", "where shall we go next?", "where is tat?", "where is he now?"
then is who? "who is that bitch?", "who is going clubbing this weekend?", "who the fuck is he/she?"

why? why is she so anal today?", "why hasnt he called me?", "why doesnt he reply my msges?", "why is he so cold towards me?", "why did i go back to him?", "why do we always fight and argue?", "why can't we be happy?", "why did i find someone i really liked and yet not let me have him?", "why can't i be happy?", "why do shit always happen?", "why is everything so fucked up?"

lastly, there is the how? "how am i going to finish the assignment on time?", "how can i be happy?", "how can i ace this semester?", "how can i earn more money this month?", "how did things become this way?", "how did i end up like this?", "how can i see him again?", "how the fuck do i know?", "how i can change things?" and "how i wish i can turn back time?"

actually, there are alot more which the super 6 would apply to my daily life. wondering why the sudden inspiration to touch on the super 6? well... i think its cos i had my newswriting make up tutorial today. it was boring today. was the post mortem for field assignment 1. the national day write up. she wanted us to discuss wat we enjoyed most abt the assignment. u know wat i said?
hahaha. i said the adrenaline of burning midnight oil. hahahhahaha. =P then later came the question.. so wat problems did we face while doing the assignment. i said i suffered from writers' block. u know.. mind a complete blank, no inspiration then cannot write. hahahah. i think if im a reporter for a newspaper.. my newspaper wouldnt be published daily but as and when i have an inspiration. hurhurhur.

to be honest, i have plenty of things on my mind rite now. most of them abt relationships and my feelings. i know i should be thinking abt my schoolwork now cos i have tons of them on my hands but if my relationships are not going well.. i really wouldnt be able to concentrate on schoolwork. when i talk abt relationships, im not just referring to my relationship with jonathan.


im also referring to friendships and relationships at home. relationships at home with the mother is not good. she seems to be pissed off at me. for some reason. she started being angry at me on thursday. tat night after i went to chinablack on wednesday, don came to pick me up and sent me to jonathan's place. in the day time on wednesday, jon and i actually argued again. over the issue of a sex band. im thinking if i should elaborate on the issue of the sex band. if i do, its going to be a long entry, though its already very long. maybe u guys should let me know if i should tell the sex band story. hahaha. continuing.. i stayed over at jon's tat wednesday night. when i got back home the following day, i mom began raving and ranting abt me not coming home the previous night. i get why she is angry but im puzzled.


why puzzled? well.. simply cos in the past, i used to stay over at jon's like 3 days a week or more.. and she didnt say anything. and now.. im like staying over either once a week or less. im hardly ever at his place now. then she is like sooo angry and so unhappy about it. weird. so right now, my mom is like not talking to me.. oh well..


oh yeah, i was electric shocked today in the shower. i was taking a shower.. then i felt that the water wasnt hot enough so i reached up for the heater.. for the knob.. i dont know wat i was touching or turning and suddenly, i felt this pain that shook my finger. i couldnt feel my finger for a moment there. but im fine.. just a shock thankfully. guess which finger? of all fingers, it had to be my middle finger. hahahahahha. wat the fuck rite? imagine if it was a strong shock or a fatal one. then i would have been dead. NAKED. urgh. wat a horrible and embarrassing way to die. burnt, cooked and naked. wah lao. i would never want to die or be found dead tat way man. lol.


okay la. i think i blogged enuff already. tired of typing. heehhe. will blog tmrw if i have the time. aiya. most prolly i would cos im rather free. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home