St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Friday, July 16, 2004

Been awhile...
 
Yes i know, its been almost a month since i last blogged and im guilty of being lazy. but thats not all, school started for most as all of u would know. and each week is so exhausting. come friday everyweek, i'd be so tired and restless. though i finish school at 2pm on fridays and would love to head out and do something.. but then my tired body and restless mind would tell me to go home and catch up on sleep. funny..
 
the whole school momentum hasnt hit me yet. i know there are loads to do and deadlines to meet but i havent really gotten to doing them. -sigh-
 
anyways, some updates..

  1. i got back together with jon (AGAIN)
  2. i secured my internship with APB
  3. nick and i are not really talking
  4. anil(former bf) and i r pretty close friends now
  5. my bitch of a boss still owes me my pay
  6. sharon is leaving for aus today
  7. halim is going for his op on the 26th.

okok.. sorry but this would be a short entry. cos im heading to jon's house right now.. his house is nearer to the airport and sharon is leaving in the morning.. i'll be heading to the airport from his house.. so i'll blog soon? heh :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home