St3phani3's Closet

Open the door and step into my closet. A roomful of my feelings and emotions.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Tired!

*note: i noticed that i like to blog late at night or early in the morning of the next day. so my blogs or wateva i put up is actually things tat happened a day before the stated posting date. i hope im not confusing. [:

dont know why but im beat. woke up at 10:30am today and realised tat i overslept. took a shower and got dressed to head out. was supposed to meet halim at 10ish. called halim and no one answered. kept calling like mad but still no answer. panicked. kept calling but still no answer. went back to sleep and occasionally waking up to try to reach halim. i was worried! tried to look for his home number but failed. called up CGH and checked if he got admitted in.. he didnt. so i was quite relieved. i officially woke up at 2 plus in the afternoon. then i suddenly remembered tat i was meeting sharon at 4pm.

so i got changed and set off to thomson road. was too darn lazy to take the bus so i took a cab. was only $3.90. hahah. saw sharon, gave her a big hug. weird hug it was. lol. sharon and i dont hug since we first knew one another and grew up together. we rarely hug so it was natural for it to be weird. hurhur. :Þ hung out and chatted and caught up with one another till 6 then she closed shop. she was working at mcds.. for her dad(her parents arent in town and her dad owns canteens to rent it out to otherss, the one at mcds is one of them). afterwards she drove one of the auntie employees back home and then dropped me off at chancery road. i had training at 7pm remember? heh. waited at the bus stop but the bus never came, so i had to take a cab to the esplanade. got there right on the dot at 7! wow. training was alrite.. quite interesting, roleplaying today. roleplayed ushers and patrons. hahahah. new kinky sex roleplay role. hahahahah. im insane.

the room was really cold. had to sit on my hands to keep them warm. jon called in the middle of it and asked me where i was. told him i was at the esplanade having my training. he said he was at the padang, outside the cordoned off area for the LINKIN PARK concert and he said he had a pretty clear view of the WIDE screen tv showing the concert LIVE. told him i would go over only after 10 when my training ends. then i found out tat i could actually enter the concert without paying! god! too late! why? cos my VO(venue officer) can just walk in!!! and i was thinking.. if he is going as well.. he can just bring me in!!! shit man. in the end it didnt happen.. cos i didnt wait for him and i just ran to the padang.

met jon there. didnt talk much. just enjoyed the music and sang along. it ended at around 10 plus coming 11pm. we left the place together and he said he was hungry and he asked if i was going home straight. i said yeah. we only talked to one another when necessary. i accompanied him to eat at S-11 beside the national library and then we walked to our bus stop to take a bus. his bus stop was different from mine but he still walked me to mine and waited with me. somehow, he decided to take another bus instead of the other and hopped onto the bus while i hopped unto mine.

just yesterday he told me tat he has no interest anymore and he doesnt want to get back together. then today i asked him again if he had interest, he tells me not now. i told him, "if it is not anymore, just tell me, dont tell me not now. cos ur making me think twice about fighting for this relationship n making me think twice about waiting for u to get tat interest back." i feel tat he is giving me weird signals. he says at the moment he is tired and he doesnt have any interest. and tat he doesnt know wat he wants. and at the same time.. he doesnt know if when or whether the interest will come back and AT THE SAME TIME, he wants us to go our own ways and concentrate on our own things. dont u all agree tat he is giving me weird and mixed signals? *sigh* oh well. he wants to go out with me on thursday. so i guess yeah we would be.

anyways, i gotta meet halim tmrw early at 7:30am. going to carry out wat was planned yesterday. go to CGH and get him admitted. will be accompanying him all day. then afterwards head to training. long day it would be for me tmrw. not enuff sleep for sure. oh well.. for halim.. its okay. my best guy friend. so no regrets or complains.

did i mention tat im sexually deprived now? and im sex starved? pardon me ladies and gents, but i am honest with myself and everyone else. :Þ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home